Sunday, April 7, 2013

End of Hunt Statistics!

Thanks to everyone for a great hunt! We had over 1200 entries for both the red team and the blue team, nearly 8k pageviews for both the first and second day of the hunt (and 4k on the third day).

All in all, we reached thousands of teens across the world, and I hope everyone saw a similar bump in their own website stats (I know I did!) as well as followers in social media.

Our top traffic sources are:

  • Google--holy cow! This is a change.
  • Facebook--both mobile and static
  • Colleen's website
  • Jennifer Armentrout's website
  • Twitter
  • GoodReads (mostly from those of you who feed your blogs into GoodReads)
  • Specific author bogs such as Josephine Angelini, Amy Plum, Lea Nolan

And we've reached the following countries (in order of pageviews total from this week):
  • USA --nearly 17000 (that's 17 THOUSAND) American pageviews
  • Canada--nearly 1600
  • UK--nearly 1400
  • Australia--over 1000
  • Germany--over 500
  • Sweden--over 250
  • Philippines--over 250
  • Italy--about 175
  • Brazil--over 100
  • New Zealand--over 100

No comments:

Post a Comment